Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally, a good night of sleep

Focus has always been a problem for me. As a jack of all trades, a casual experimenter with various art materials, technology and software - I find I am always spread too thin to really get into the groove of doing.

I currently have too much raw video
I have been staying up late, fiddling with the Wedpoetry.net website which was moved this week from blogger to wordpress.   I have been staying up late, and rising early for several weeks.

Last night, around 10:30 I laid down, just for a moment and woke up this morning feeling really good. I slept in my clothes, forgot the dog, (who i have to wake up to take out anyway..)   It seems we were both better off after a full night's sleep. Dog investigated the yard this morning, casually, without being in a hurry, and took care of business.  I think maybe I am going to try to get to bed earlier.

No comments: